Saturday, December 31, 2016

My wish for 2017

Cute joke, but is this what our world is becoming? I see so much nastiness these days and wonder what is happening to us? Is there a real effort to be nasty rather than kind these days? You see it daily on Facebook. Mean spirited people taking over a post about something creating a hostile commentary. Why? Let's all make 2017 a happier year. Be kind to each other and forgive those who have wronged you. You don't have to forget the event, but forgive it for your sake. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. People who never would have behaved this badly feel empowered behind their electronic devices. It is as if we (as a people) have no manners anymore, and it is spilling into our everyday lives, as well: more one-on one violence, carjackings, lawlessness, shootings, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an old person without, it's terribly difficult to see just how dumb people can be, and because, In the case of the cartoon, we deserve to get what we ask for. NOW, should a person have the patience to deal with these dumb people, that's great. I don't. When I worked, I was responsible to make quality parts EVERY time. If I didn't I was punished/warned about It. When I went to where "The grass Is greener" I had to make accurate decisions, or things became worse, and the result was the company lost money. NOT good. When In customer service, product was supposed to alway's be on the shelf. It was NEVER on the shelf, and only I had to deal with the customer, because nobody else would, thus I was NOT a friendly person to those In charge, and It changes ones entire life. Some people just don't want to take the crap anymore, OTHERS, and I agree they exist, do It for shits and giggles, and NO it's not funny.

    ReplyDelete