Friday, July 1, 2016

Blast From the Past

I used to love Highlights magazine, just for this type of puzzle. 
There are 6 hidden words within the picture. 

It doesn't take me as long to find as it did when I was a child. 
Now, they are saying that this is a good memory exercise to keep your "older" brain active and functioning. Everything old is new again, I guess? 
Well, okay then, bring them on! I still love them.
They bring back warm fuzzies of my childhood.

“Use it or lose it,” the saying goes—and boy does this hold true for our brains.

Could your gray matter use a little jog today? Check out the brainteaser above to find six hidden words. Share the words you find with us on Facebook, or connect with us there if you need a clue.

A fun fact about this image? It’s from Highlights for Children magazine (aka Highlights), which has been helping kids (and adults, in this case) learn since 1946. Whether your kids read it now or you remember it from your own childhood, it’s good to know good ol’ Highlights is still helping readers keep their brains on point.

5 comments:

  1. I found all 6. Once you know where and how they hide these things, it gets easier. See, my brain still knows how to find the tricks... but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not losing my marbles. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the picture huge for "older" eyes. ;>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found them all....in fact, I found them yesterday on Facebook, where I did make the picture larger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Ms. Beejay, you BUSTED me! I stole this from your FB page. You really have to start posting good stuff HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm more into the hidden object games..

    ReplyDelete