Saturday, July 2, 2016

Racine Parade to be Televised


Don't care for crowds, but want to enjoy the celebration, anyway?  
No longer in the city, but feeling nostalgic for the longest, largest parade in the midwest? 
Just not the 4th unless you hear the Kilite's horns coo Auld Lang Syne? 

My24 is partnering with the City of Racine and Fourth Fest of Greater Racine to bring the 80th annual Fourth Fest Parade to live television on Monday, July 4th from 9 am until Noon.  

The theme of the 2016 parade is "Celebrating 80 Years of the Greatest Parade on Earth!"
 http://my24milwaukee.com/community/2016-racine-fourth-fest-parade

For those interested in watching the Racine, Wisconsin - Fourth Fest parade but are not in the Milwaukee Television viewing area, the parade will stream live right here at My24milwaukee.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, will have to see if they let me watch from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love going to the parade. We always went as a family. Now... not so much. Kids have moved and parents are gone. Somehow, the crowds are more iffy, and I just don't feel safe with behavior that some of the other parade goers think is acceptable. I'll enjoy it on T.V. again this year.

    Hope you can see it from your location, Why Not. That would be cool!

    ReplyDelete