Thursday, August 18, 2016

WTF

Social media is going viral with videos from major cities. People have been taking video and posting pictures of themselves next to the life sized naked Donald Trump statues that have been "popping up" in many major cities around the nation. I won't post a video; you can search on your own if you choose.  I saw it, and I'll give you this warning: once seen, it can not be unseen. The rear view is worse than the full frontal.

Just when you think this election has hit a new low.... we surpass ourselves.

5 comments:

  1. speechless.. except, like who thought this was a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ASSHOLE brother In Florida. My question was, what If someone did this to Hillary? I don't think I will vote for President at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will still vote (at this point.) But speechless doesn't even cover it for me. I can see laughing and giggling over the idea, but actually doing it is a whole different, and frankly, disgusting thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is noteworthy that NO mention of this came in standard news. This was a pretty bold move on the part of an anti-Trump movement, whether you think it is funny or you think it is shameful. Our politics have gotten out of hand. Our response and lack of morals and standards have dipped to a new low. Nothing seems to be taboo anymore. There is an "all's fair in love and war" mentality. I think that is more of a story than the naked statues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a news article on this earlier in the week. Guess there are no limits these days. Gross.

    ReplyDelete