Sunday, September 25, 2016

Catch Charles Osgood's Last Sunday Morning Show, 9-25-16

My favorite way to start a Sunday morning is ending today. The show will go on, and will probably still be worthy of our time to watch... but it will forever be different.

This is a great news program. They tell in-depth news stories - outside of the blood, gore and media-market point grabbing controversy and spin; it is unlike any other news program. It is often relaxing, yet deeply thought provoking. I'll miss Charlie's unique contribution to all that is good in the world and his sage take on all that is not so good.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/sunday-morning-host-charles-osgoods-exit-interview/


2 comments:

  1. They just passed the torch to Jane Pauley. She stood in for him a couple of times and was good. I looked her up and she is 65 years old. Can you imagine taking on a new job of that demand at that point in your life? It does seem that those who work and have a raison d'etre live longer, healthy, productive and happy lives.

    I don't know.... I already have days I can't remember my passwords and where I left my keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I loved his show...sniffle, sniffle.

    ReplyDelete