Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Birthday - All of Us!

Can't let the day go by without wishing us a 

Happy Birthday!  

Eight years ago, we formed as a group of bloggers who were brave enough to set out on our own. We've met a few bumps in the road, made some adjustments, and found a new home. I am proud to say that we've forged friendships that will last a lifetime.  


Here's to us..... a tiny cake for a major accomplishment! 
(It's summer, didn't want to ruin your swimsuit diet!)
I'll take the piece with the rose on it! ;>

9 comments:

  1. We've earned a piece of cake. Happy, happy to all of our friends, and to those who come and read. Please join us in the fun. Leave a comment. We'd love your input!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 years. It was just after my nightmare. HERES TO YOU HAROLD. Perhaps only Mary will get that one. Of course I can't leave MC out, and I DON'T Minnesota Chick. I'm certain TBV Is still cheering on the Brewers, while carrying her Vote for Donald Trump sign. My job was a nightmare, but I must say, I sure spent a lot of time on that blog we all learned to hate. Congratulations SPECIAL friends of MINE, as we wander on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to us. Eight years, Wow. We haven't aged a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like wine, from what I see..... we've all improved. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hard to believe 8 years to us, cheers everyone, to many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toad.. I think we are close to you now.
    Happy Birthday to all of us. What a great group and friendships that have formed through these years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes me feel sorry for you MN. Chick.

    ReplyDelete