Saturday, June 4, 2016

TheRealClubhouse Facebook Page

Hello friends, daily readers, and visitors to TheRealClubhouse.

Our Facebook page is something that made the trek with us to the new location. I began posting to Facebook as the Sheriff in 2010. Hundreds of posts were posted, reminding and suggesting that people visit and check into our website. We expanded our market through the city of Racine and beyond by linking to local merchants, news websites, and places of business. Some of our regulars over the years found us through Facebook.

We are still represented though our Facebook page with our new identity and logo. 


I just finished updating our links to reflect our new web address on all posts dating back to the first FB post. Whew! There were a lot of posts! Some still contain an embedded reference to our former site, and blogs which are no longer active... which is okay. We will always have a little Irregular inside all of us, in some fashion or another.


Facebook is a very easy way to connect with your personal Facebook friends to let them know you participate in our webpage, and to welcome and encourage them to join in the fun! It is also a good way to get in touch with friends who used to visit our site, but have left, or forgotten about the fun and support that we offer on a daily basis.

When you see a post related to our site, please click the "Like" button. Also, please click "Share" to put the post on your Facebook timeline for your friends to see.

It is wonderful to see so many of you joining in the daily fun again. It would be equally nice if you can recommend us to some of your long time friends who would also enjoy our unique style of humor and good friendship.

I want to personally THANK those who have been brave and have authored their own blogs here. It isn't hard, just takes some fiddling around the first few times to get it. If you make a mistake, I can fix it, or can delete it. You can also click the "pencil" tool to re-edit once you've published. Not to worry! It brings such a smile to my face to see something new and unexpected on the page.

Here's to the next 8 years! Gather your friends and share the fun!

5 comments:

  1. What happened to the crossword puzzle? I kinda liked that. Didn't do it all the time but have done it a couple times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure... just did the cross word myself this morning, or yesterday? I'll look into it.... hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's back! I deleted it, and re-added it. The sidebar acts up sometimes. Not sure if it is because of the narrow width? Let me know if it goes missing again. p.s. I also added their suduko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried increasing the width of the blog and it didn't help. Might be a third party (outside) app problem? The same problem was happening with the weather app that included radar, so I didn't use it. I find if I go to our toolbar on the top, click design, then click view blog, it appears. Inconvenient, but it is a temporary work around. Something is amiss with either this particular template, or with Blogger's ability to use outside apps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I don't usually do crosswords, but these seem easy enough for me! haha

    ReplyDelete