Thursday, May 12, 2016

Open Blog - Thursday

BASK IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE 
TO OFFER!
(But remember to use sunscreen!)

If you would like an author account to post on this webpage, please send me your current email address. You can send it to my (joe.....) account or reach me via Facebook. Send me a message, and I'll return an email. Click on the link and, presto, you are an author. ;>

I will post daily open blogs for awhile, but sure would like friendly folks to post items of interest, too. I'm too boring on my own.

Hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Yahoo went down last night. I was a bit panicked as my passwords didn't work. Too much hacking going on around the world. You never know if you are next. Change of password, and it is back up today.

    Did you guys get the 404 error message email about disconnected links from our former site? It mentioned it was sent to me as administrator.... although those rights had been taken away. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the 404 message. Sad. What is sadder is I'm looking at red dog tracks along the hall. Guess who gets to scrub when she gets home from work. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got it loaded on my iPad. Yay. Can't bookmark it, but have it as one of my apps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just made a new logo..... I'm a play baby!

    ReplyDelete