Sunday, May 8, 2016

Van Gogh Animation



Just saw this on the news. Very cool. Artists are painting frame by frame to bring Vincent Van Gogh's masterpieces to life. They said it takes 2 weeks to do just one frame. Think I'd love to see this when they finish. 
One of my favorite places to go is the Art Institute of Chicago. I usually have to be pulled from the Impressionist painting room: Monet, Degas, Caillebotte, Rembrandt, Seurat, Van Gogh. Just gorgeous.
This Animated Movie About Van Gogh Is Made Entirely of Oil Paintings. The final product will include more than 56,000 paintings
The film is called Loving Vincent, and it is on track to be the world's first feature length animated film made entirely of paintings. 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be part of a non-confrontional group. I'm in several in FL. A place for friends to gather.

    ReplyDelete