Monday, July 11, 2016

Blogging Made SUPER EASY

Okay, I'm really begging you to try.......

Click New Post from the toolbar.  It will look like this:
Put in a Title. Then, type something in the box. 
If you've had enough, just click the Orange Publish button and you are done.  But, wait.....

Still feeling brave?  Add a picture with the Picture Icon next to the word Link

A new box pops up that looks like this:
Click Choose Files and select the picture you want to add, then click the Add Select button on the bottom.


Click the Orange Publish button on the top toolbar and you have posted your blog.
If you screw up, you can delete it. If you have trouble, I can fix it, pretty up the alignment, or get rid of it. No worries!

Please try. If you can Facebook, you can blog. We all want to read someone else's point of view: what is making you laugh, or what you are thinking about.


6 comments:

  1. I'm trying!! But for some reason my internet is in s l o m o

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a real trooper, Mini. Thanks.

    I feel like the phone guy, can you hear me now???? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you tried like 5 times to post that picture, Mini. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    The trouble you are having is probably because you are posting a link, not actually importing it to Blogger. I've been having some of the same issues with videos like that. I found that to add a video, I have to paste the code into the html window first. Then, I can just click and go back into the Compose window to add text.. This is a Blogger issue, not something we have control over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try again. It's from photo bucket. I did it before!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just want to add. When I do this,I get a pink alert saying it's not correct.(some blah blah ) Options include FIX so I hit that and it goes through

    ReplyDelete