Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sick or Sweet?

Happy Birthday baby girl 🙏🏻💕 We all love you so much 💜💜💜 X @davidbeckham @brooklynbeckham kisses from mummy X

Supposedly, everyone on the internet has an opinion. Imagine that! 

This picture, posted on Instagram of a celebrity mother (Victoria Beckham) kissing her daughter on her 5 year old birthday is causing quite a stir. The hate began to fly... Several comments even referred it to lesbianism. The popularity and interest in this subject has gone so viral that many different news sites are reporting the story. 

One article stated that many angry moms began posting pictures of themselves, kissing their children in positive support of the Beckhams.

I still kiss my adult kids, and my grand-babies get as many kisses as they will let me: bare bellies, toes, knees, you name it! 

I simply ask, "What is wrong with people?"  More kisses, less hate... please.

3 comments:

  1. I suspect It's the fact It's a LIP kiss? We tend (for some unknown reason) kiss everybody we love or like on the cheek, unless they are our spouse. This has crossed my mind for years, and I never really understood It? Personally, I believe a kiss on the lips means more than a kiss on the cheek, and for ones own blood I see nothing wrong with It. It's not oral sex for crumb sakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on how well I know someone and how comfortable I am with them whether it is a hug, a kiss on the cheek, or more.

    I really believe that if more moms cared enough to kiss their kids, the world would be a better place. The biggest thing I see with the kids I work with, despite their advanced age, is they are all desperately seeking acceptance, concern, stability, guidance and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything wrong with it. Babies learn to kiss on the lips.
    People need to get a life and stop picking on everything they see about celebs.

    ReplyDelete