Sunday, May 22, 2016

Community

Good morning, friends.... can we talk?


We've been through a transition. A surprise transition. A sad transition. More than just a name change or web URL.  With this change came growth, and strength. We have a choice. We have a voice.

I'm asking you to consider picking one of your friends. A close friend, an internet user friend. Someone who might be open to finding new friends. Send them a personal invitation to come see our new site. Ask them to leave a comment. Let them know that we are willing to accept them. New people bring new ideas and new life.

I have been amazed when looking at our data. (you know that has always been my job)  We have been off the charts. We have already had 1,500 pageviews to the new site. We are stable, despite the shakeup. It is all because of you, and the common friendships we've built over the last 8 years. I am also so thrilled to have some people return, who had been less visible in the recent past.

And now for new and exciting business:  Let me personally introduce you to my friend, Greg. We've farmed together and chatted via Facebook for years. We've never met in person, but he is like a brother to me, true blue and a great guy. Say hi to him... he is funny and smart and I'm sure if he chooses to stay, you will like him as much as I do. Thanks, Greg, for being brave enough to jump in the pool!

Now it is your turn... we are willing and waiting.

2 comments:

  1. And, Greg... next time consider putting on some swim trunks before entering the pool, lmao! :D

    ReplyDelete